- Customer Center
- Our Company
- Our Services
- Our Products
- Learning Center
If you live in Gardner or a surrounding town, we welcome you to call or click now to become one of our 1000s of satisfied customers. Give us the opportunity to prove our product and our people are your best choice for your oil heating needs...
Today's Modern Oil Heat
Today's Oilheat is a great value!
Heating oil is dependable, abundant, and is economically beneficial. Oilheat remains an affordable and value-packed choice.
- Oilheat is economical. Adjusted for inflation, the price of heating oil is actually less than it was in 1980! Plus, competition among local Oilheat companies helps to ensure a better value.
- Oilheat is efficient. Thanks to major advancements being made in Oilheat burner technology, some Oilheat systems now boast efficiency ratings of over 95%! Modern Oilheat equipment actually burns LESS fuel. The average annual fuel consumption in 1973 was 1,294 gallons - today it's only 833 gallons - that's 35% less fuel.
- Oilheat is dependable. There will always be a plentiful supply, even during the coldest winter months. In fact, the United States has a Strategic Petroleum Reserve with a capacity of 720 million barrels -- the world's largest emergency oil stockpile -- in addition to a two-million-barrel heating oil reserve. There are over 50 oil producing countries, and the U.S. is not dependent on any one country or region for its supply.
- Oilheat's price is right. Compared to the Consumer Price Index, which represents the average prices consumers pay on a wide range of products, Oilheat has increased about half as much. In comparison, medical care has increased in cost by nearly 400%.
- Oil heat is safe. Natural and Propane gas have been involved in many destructive explosions several have resulted in injury, even deaths. Even carbon monoxide is much more prevalent with gas burning equipment than oil fired equipment.
- Oil heat is Clean and Safe. Home heating oil is a clear, rosy-red liquid that is non-toxic, biodegradable and has no carcinogens. Oil heat burns at a level of overall cleanliness approaching 99.9% and unlike gas carries no risk of explosion. In fact, oil heat emissions have such low output they aren't even regulated by the Federal Clean Air Act. Because of its high efficiency and cleanliness, oil heat systems have an amazingly small impact on the environment. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency says that modern oil burners are one of the cleanest combustion sources available. They release near zero levels of smoke and combustion discharge and produce less greenhouse gas than natural gas systems. Home heating oil is also non-toxic and biodegradable. It all means that oil heat remains a responsible environmental choice for heating your home.
Unlike gas heaters, oil systems pose little threat of carbon monoxide poisoning because equipment in bad enough condition to produce CO will not operate.